[SPACER]

LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION

[SPACER]
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • A1. Forename: Derek
    A2. Surname: Moniz
    A3. Middle Name:

A4. Gender: [X] Male [ ] Female
    A5. Ethnicity: [X] Caucasian [ ] African American [ ] Hispanic [ ] Middle Eastern [ ] Asian [ ] Other

A6. Legal Address:
B. CURRENT EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • B1. Current agency history:
    • Name of agency: Neveda Department of Corrections
      Rank / Position: Correctional Officer
      Length of Service in agency: 6 Years
    B2. Have you been subjected to disciplinary action by your current agency? [ ] Yes [X] No
    B3. If yes, fill the form below:
    • Date: N/A
      Type of disciplinary action: N/A
      Reason: N/A
    B4. Have you received any specialized training or qualifications while employed by your current agency? [ ] Yes [X] No
    B5. If yes, fill the form below: N/A
    • Date: N/A
      Type of training / qualification: N/A
    B6. Why do you want to transfer to the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation?
    • Myself and my family have recently moved residences out to the Los Santos County, therefore, I'm in need of a job relocation that suits my geographical location, hence my decision to attempt to be employed by the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
C. CERTIFICATION
  • I certify that all the information provided by me in connection with my application, whether on this document or not, is true and complete, and I understand that any misstatement, falsification, or omission of information may be grounds for refusal to hire or, if hired, termination of employment.

I understand that as a condition of employment, I will be required to provide legal proof of authorization to work in the U.S.

I understand that SADCR will check with law enforcement agencies for any criminal history in accordance with applicable statutes.

I authorize any of the persons or organizations referenced in this application to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, or any other information they might have, personal or otherwise, with regard to any of the subjects covered by this application, and I release all such parties from all liability from any damages which may result from furnishing such information to you.

This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.

APPLICANT SIGNATURE: DEREK MONIZ
    DATE: 04/05/2020
(( D. OOC INFORMATION ))
  • D1. Timezone: EST
    D2. Age: 18
    D3. Gender: M

D4. Link to your Notice Board Termination/Resignation topic: https://dcr.lsgov.us/forum/search.php?k ... %5B0%5D=95
    D5. Explain the OOC circumstances of your Termination/Resignation:
    • At the time prison role-play was the downfall and there was not much to do in-game therefore I found myself inactive playing on other characters on both illegal and legal characters in various different factions. There was no motivation for me to come in-game which was the ultimate reason for my inactivity removal.
    D6. Why do you want to come back, and what do you intend to do in the faction?
    • I've recently got some spare time and I've noticed that prison RP is slowly but surely back on the uprise and I feel like this would be a good time to assist in creating a good prison role-play environment. Prison factions need us on the other end the role-play and vice-versa.
    D7. List all of your previous characters:
    [+] Spoiler
    Thomas_Fullman
    Jackson_Fields
    Santiago_Enriquez
    Derek_Mastrianni
    Mark_Connolly
    Name_Surname
    Christopher_Butch
    Shane_Mullane
    Oscar_Losoya
    Alexander_Harris
    Daniel_Moltisanti
    Daniel_Garosi
    Jacob_Masi
    Peter_Campanelli
    John_Scarsi
    Roy_Hoyos
    D8. List and link of all current and past LSRP forums accounts:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. Sicario
    D9. List and link of screenshots of updated admin records:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. LS:RP Staff. Can provide in private if neccessary.
    D10. Are you currently a member of another official faction? [X] Yes [ ] No
    D11. If yes, provide a link to SADCR Double Faction permission: ACCESS

(( For D11. THE SD FORUMS ARE DOWN AT THE MOMENT. I'LL POST THEM AS SOON AS THEY'RE OPERATIONAL. ))

Pedro_Lara
Warden
Warden
LS-RP Forum Name: Moonwalk

Re: Derek Moniz [Transfer]

Post by Pedro_Lara » April 5th, 2020, 6:26 pm

• April 5, 2020

To Mr. Moniz,

SUBJECT: INSTATEMENT REQUEST

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command Staff of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. We would like to inform you that your recently submitted instatement request has been received and is currently being discussed to determine the conditions of your employment with our agency.

Depending on circumstances, instatement requests receive a response within 48 hours, however up to 72 hours may be necessary in some cases. Please be patient in awaiting a response.

Should you have any questions or requests related to your instatement request, do not hesitate to contact us via letter or e-mail.

Sincerely,

Warden Pedro Lara,
    San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

Pedro_Lara
Warden
Warden
LS-RP Forum Name: Moonwalk

Re: Derek Moniz [Transfer]

Post by Pedro_Lara » April 6th, 2020, 5:47 pm

• April 6, 2020

To Mr. Moniz,

SUBJECT: INSTATEMENT REQUEST

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command Staff of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, in response to your instatement request.

Taking into consideration the contents of the submitted request, listed and researched background information, prior service record in the Department and in other agencies, as well as other relevant data, the following conclusion has been made.

We would like to inform you that your request has been accepted and you are being offered the position of CORRECTION OFFICER I with badge number #23394.

In order to complete the instatement process you are required to familiarize yourself with the Department Operations Manual (SADCR DOM) and declare that you are aware of the contents. Should you have any questions or concerns, please find the most suitable point of contact by consulting the Administrative Positions Contact Information.

Sincerely,

Warden Pedro Lara,
    San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation